We have been using Harvest Gigbags for many years. For good reasons: They look great, and they are practically undestructible. And the bass is always safely stored. You buy it one time and never have to think about it again.
Made out of full grain calf skin with a hand furnished antique look. Not to forget are solid bronze metal fittings - also in the retro look!
A handcrafted masterpiece!
- The wide No. 10 Nylon zipper completely opens the bag. This way you can lay your instrument without a problem into your bag. By closing the bag your bass is held inside like a sandwich. No matter what size of bass you have - no more moving or shifting!
- Underneath the zipper (belly) is a foam flap positioned to protect the instrument from scratches. For extra protection, there are two perfectly positioned inner case patches.
- At the top you will find a small pocket for storing guitar tuners and other small accessories.
- At the bottom is a large pocket for reading material and an additional compartment for replacement parts.
- Inside is a small see-through pocket specially for wrenches and picks.
- The bag’s handle- and shoulder-straps are both attached with not just one but two steel-fasteners; doubled up for a more comfortable wearing and a better hold!
- For added support, we have sewn in an extra protective layer in the bottom of the bag.
- Enough room also for six strings and big basses.
- This bag has two well balanced and detachable shoulder straps and a D-ring to hang the bag.
- Many different bags in various sizes available in our Online Shop!
Send your questions and orders to: email@example.com
or call the Hot Wire Hotline: 0049 6753 94571